When I was driving to work it was 1 degree below zero...YUCK! That's a little to cold for me. Plus with all of the snow and ice on the roads, it made for a crappy drive to work. It is now 10.30 am and the temps are above zero! Woohoo! Its a warm 4 degrees outside. The crazy thing about the weather in VT is that it is always all over the map. People always say, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, and it will be totally different. With that said, look at the forecast for this week...

We go from a high of 15 today to a high of 56 on Wednesday and then back down to 22 on Thursday. No wonder Vermonsters are obsessed with the weather.
1 comment:
I LOVE your new background. I cant belive its that cold. I cant handle it!!!
Post a Comment