Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Cards.

I cannot beleive how expensive Christmas cards are, especially if you want recycled ones.
This year we were going to do a photo card, but its just too expensive. We decided we would do regular cards. Now, I am sure I will end up going to Borders or something and getting cards, because they usually have good ones and they are typically buy 1 box, get the second for free. In the meantime I decided to browse online for Christmas cards. First off I found some great ones, but too expensive. I mean do people really pay $350 for 50 cards?!?!? The reality of it is that they will be displayed for the holiday season and then chucked in the trash. After I didn't find any there, I started looking for eco-friendly cards. If I am going to kill a bunch of trees to wish people a Merry Christmas I might as well try to kill as few trees as possible. I found some great ones, again though, too expensive. On of the best ones I found were plantable, yes, you heard right, when you are done displaying the card, you plant it and flowers grow! If only they were not $3.50 each!
Plantable

No comments: