Okay, I am going to vent here for a little...
Last year we had a NYE party at the house. This year a few people asked us if we were doing the same this year, because they had fun. So we thought, okay, we will have another party this year. Sent out the Evite on December 1st so that we could get it out there. Well guess what, we just canceled becasue NO ONE is coming. Johns parents and bro are the only ones that replied yes. I am so annoyed right now. More than you can imagine. People always wait to see what else will come up. I wish me and John planned to go away somewhere or something. I wish I was on a beach with a drink in my hand.
Sometimes I really hate vermont and wish I didn't live here. Its not because I don't like it here. I miss my family and friends back home so much. I don't have good friends up here. It gets really lonely. There is no one to call and go grab coffee with or get a mani/pedi with. I was just home for a few days and did not want to come back, except to see John and Piper. Saturday night Jeff and Krissy came over to my parents and we had dinner and just hung out and chatted, which was great. Miss them so much. Sunday Mom and I ran errands and then I went over to Lauren and Bens that evening. Lauren and I had about 12 hours together while I was home and that 12 hours was the most quality fun I had had in a long time. We went and got mani's and pedi's. Went shopping, went out to dinner with her husband and my parents. Monday, ran more errands, visited with my friend Missy and her daughter, who is 1 1/2 years old. So good to catch up. Hung out with Dad and then cooked tacos for dinner with him. Tuesday, got up early, hung out with dad. Visited with friends from Subway and then back up to VT.
Wish I was still in CT. Can't wait for San Fran to see Heather in a few weeks and have some good, quality girlfriend time :)
Sorry for the negative email, but I am just really annoyed right now..........NO MORE PARTIES at our place. Not after this. People always want us to have parties and then they don't come. Tough shit now.
No comments:
Post a Comment