
So I haven't been doing much the past week except watching the Olympics. Eat, Sleep, Work, Watch.

I love Michael Phelps, as I always have. It has been fun watching him win, and take it with a grain of salt. He is never "in your face" about it as some athletes tend to be. Pretty much the entire US swim team is chill about it. MP is now the most winningest athlete of all time with the most gold medals. If you are interested learning more about him, check out his biography, Beneath the Surface, I read it a couple of years ago, its pretty good. It was written after the 2004 Olympics in Athens, where he won his first gold.

Natalie Coughlin is another favorite of mine. She is a great swimmer with a great attitude.

Another one of my favorite swimmers is Aaron Perisol. He jumps in the pool (backstroker), swims and wins. He always takes the second half of his race faster than the first, most noticeably in the 100 back. The 200 back is more his event. He makes it look so easy. He is your typical SoCal guy, chill and laid back.

Oh and I love Ryan Lochte too....such a cutie and a great swimmer. He doesn't get as much attention as he should. He is a bid shadowed by MP.
Is there any swimmer that I don't like....NOPE!
No comments:
Post a Comment