Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Hometown


Mom and Dads house.



The street I grew up on. The beach is at the end of the street.



The end of my street


.
LIS. Charles Island. During low tide you can walk out to this island on the sandbar. When we were little we used to go out there all the time and walk around the island. There are still some old stone buildings on the island. Click here to read more about the haunted island.


The MYC. This is where I spent the better half of my life. I swam and sailed here every summer. At the age of 6 I began my competitive swimming career here. At age 9 I started the sailing program. I continued to participate in both programs through the age of 16, which is the last year that you can do it.


The Clubhouse.

No comments: