Tuesday Highlights Include Pony Pulls, Felting Demo in the Sheep Tent, Judging for the Fry it at the Fair Contest, hatching chicks in Old McDonald's Farm, Last Day to see Mutts Gone Nutts...
John and I and some friends went down to THE FAIR on Sunday night to have some fried goodness. I just had fries...and a half a maple donut...and some fried dough, but thats it! We also had maple creemees (soft serve to the rest of the world), you can get maple anything here...creemees, cookies, donuts, muffins, candy, cotton candy, sugar on snow, you name it, they got it.

We saw a camel...

We saw HERCULES the giant horse. He is 2,830 pounds and is 6'6"


We played the water pistol game, and I beat John and won a teddy bear. I suppose I should've let him win so he could win it for me!

John was the only one to go on a ride...and it was a scary one too. No way he could have convinced me to get on the "Tango"!

Picture Opportunity!!

Ahhh...gotta love farm country!
No comments:
Post a Comment