Friday, July 3, 2009

Yummmo Dinner

Last night we had some friends over for dinner.
I made Coconut-Crusted Chicken with Cashew-Curry sauce. It was from the May 2009 issue of Cooking Light. It was SO good, and pretty easy to make. I prepped the chicken before everyone arrived. When we were ready to start cooking I just had to throw it on teh skillet. I also prepped everything for the sause, so I just had to add it to the skillet and not have to worry about measuring and chopping anything. To go along with the meal we had a bottle of Alpha Omega Sauvignon Blanc, which was just as delicious.

Alpha Omega is the wine club that I am in. They are in Napa Valley, but they do not distribute their wine, so you can't buy it anywhere, which makes it a nice treat to have, especially when sharing with friends! My friend Heather introduced me to this vineyard when I visited San Fran in January.

No comments: