Well, so far this is great. Yesterday I went to Lowe's to pick up paint. Painted the bathroom. Went for a run with Piper (which I still need to post birthday pics of). Went grocery shopping. Then relaxed for the rest of the night and watched Jon and Kate plus 8.
Today, I went for a 30-mile bike ride, changed my car insurance (saving $10 per month). Wahoo!!
Now, I am on hold with the unemployment office waiting to file. Then I am off to downtown to return some shirts I bought for John.
Tomorrow, I think I will finish the bathroom. Do laundry. Make dinner. Finish my book club book and then book club with the girls.
Thursday and Friday I am off to Boston. J has a business trip so I am tagging along.
Saturday I am doing a 50-mile ride with friends up north.
Have a great week. And I promise Piper birthday pictures ASAP.
1 comment:
how long are you in boston for?? let me know if youwant to meet up at all!
Post a Comment