Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feels like its been forever.

I haven't posted anything in a week and it feels like forever. I have been super busy being unemployed and all. Here is a quick recap for those of you that actually read this :)

Two weekends ago I did a 50 mile bike ride with J and his bro up north. I will post photos soon.

This past week/weekend were busy busy. Lots of cleaning the house and what not. Working out.

On Wednesday our friends Jimmy and Laura had a baby boy!! He was born at 5am and by noon the little nugget was in my arms :) Photo coming soon...and maybe not. Seeing as they are busy being new parents, who knows when I will get my hands on that photo.

Friday I was in a crappy mood, and then ended up going to the movies with a friend since it was gross out. Wouldn't you know that as soon as we got to the moves the sun came out :) Oh well. We say "UP" in 3D. It was a really cute movie. I reco.

Saturday I had a friends wedding shower in the AM and then a bachlorette party at night.
Sunday was a 20 mile bike ride, BEAUTIFUL day for it. I think Sunday was one of the best days we have had in VT in a while.

Yesterday I started painting the spare bedroom, the "Connecticut" room I like to call it. It will be PINK, to be more specific, Berrylicious.


And here we are today. This morning I drove J to meet his boss. They went to Boston for the day for a meeting. We had breakfast at the Red Hen Baking Company. BEST croissant I have ever had. And it was still hot too. Afterward I came home and me and Piper went for a 5 mile run. The a haircut and now I am home.

Tomorrow is going to be a nice day, so I may do some more yardwork.
The Thursday me and Pipes are off to Connecticut for a while. See fam and friends. I CANNOT wait. How much to you wanna bet that when I get back I am sad and upset and write a post about how much I miss being home?!?!?

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Your coming to CT!!! Yeah... :) Let me know if you have time to meet up - Krissy