Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best doctor's appt ever!

I made an appointment at the dermatologist's office to get a body scan. Check out some moles, etc and make sure I don' t have skin cancer. Everything looks good.

But, the main reason for this entry is the quickness of this appointment.
They told me to get there at 3.45 for a 4pm appointment to check, etc. I got there at 3.45, checked in. Sat down. About 60 seconds later they called me in. Nurse asked me a few questions. Went to get the doctor. Doctor came in, did the scan and I was checking out at 4:02pm. UNHEARD OF!! I usually expect to sit in the waiting room for at least 20 minutes.

Also, the office is in a hospital. In the parking garage they have these great little tags you can grab to remember where you parked.

No comments: