Monday, February 9, 2009

The Weekend


A BAR MADE OUT OF ICE AT SPRUCE

This weekend was a good one.
It started Friday morning with a creative team ride morning. The team met at Starbucks at 7am and then we headed down to Stowe, had breakfast in the new lodge and then hit the slopes for a few hours. Back at the office by noon. We try to do this once a month, its a really good way to do some team building and get people out of the office.


FRIDAY MORNING FROM THE TOP OF THE QUAD

Saturday was another early morning. Headed down to Stowe for another day of skiing. We started over at Spruce because the lines at the quad and Gondi were ridiculous. Everyone from Fuse seemed to be there, its always fun running into a lot of people you know.Lots of people out probably because it was so warm out...in teh 20's! In teh afternoon we headed over to the Gondi and the sking was awesome, lots of snow and not too many people on the trails at that point, they were all probably inside eating an overpriced lunch.


MT. MANSFIELD FROM THE SPRUE SIDE

Saturday night Jimmy, Laura and Tim all came over for dinner. John cooked an amazing meal. I have decided I am not cooking anymore. The red wine was flowing, I ended up getting quite drunk! I woke up in the morning and my white t-shirt was covered in red wine! I had forgot that Piper jumped over me on the couch and my wine spilled. I also spilled a glass of wine on the carpet, thank goodness it is blue....and John cleaned it up right away :)

Sunday, John headed back to the mountain and I decided to stay home. I ran some errands, did laundry, cleaned the house. It was warm again so I took Piper for a run outside. It was so nice to be outside.

AND that was our weekend....

No comments: