Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some forgotton things...

So in my last post I did a recap of the past year, there were a few things I missed.

This past January, John started training for an Ironman! It's been a pretty crazy schedule. He works out about 16 hours a week, give or take. A lot of people ask how I am doing, considering he is usually working out and we don't get to do things together as much, especially on the weekends, but it has been OK so far. We are both fortunate enough that we can work out during lunch, as both of our employers have a gym and locker rooms. That lets me cook dinner at night, after his second workout of the day. If he goes to the pool, I go with him. This has been kinda cool too. Someone to swim with! So with that said, I have been swimming a lot more too, which I love.

Another fun thing I did in March was a girls weekend with my sister-in-law Julie and her cousin Renee.We had such a great time. Some highlights from the trip:
  • Shopping..this is a big deal when you live in VT and don't have department stores!
  • Amazing food
  • Top of the Rock
  • Sweet Revenge (cupcake and wine bar)
  • We saw "American Idiot" on Broadway
We have already started to talk about another girls weekend.

No comments: