I was thinking how I hadn't posted anything is a long time, but had no idea it was that long.
A lot has happened in the past year, so here is a quick run down
May 2010
-Lauren had a baby boy, Peter Grayson (he is 10 months old in the photo below)
-Amy got married and all of the LH girls were back together again
June 2010
-Lauren and I did Muddy Buddies in New York. It's a race where you switch running and biking legs and there are different challenges along the course that you must do. The finish line is on the other side of a mud pit that you must crawl through...awesome!

-I had my first wedding shower and Bachlorette Party in Connecticut


July 2010
-Nate and Kara came for a visit over 4th of July weekend, which was one of the best weekends all summer
-I had my second (Vermont) shower and bachlorette party...for some reason I cannot find any photos of this.
August 2010
-We got a kitten. John named him 'Iceman'

September 2010
-John and I got married!

October 2010
-Apple Picking

-Ran the Leaf Peepers 1/2 marathon in the beginning of the month
-Surprised my sister in LA and ran the Rock n Roll half marathon with her

November 2010
-I turned 31
-We went to CT for Thanksgiving and John's parents came along
December 2010
-Ashley had a baby boy named Nolan Alexander. I get to meet him in a few weeks, so excited!
-Jimmy and Laura and another baby boy, named William
-My work had an '80's prom themed Christmas Party, and the "Double Rainbow Guy" was there
January 2011
-It snowed alot. Not much else going on in the winter
-Johns started training for his Ironman
February 2011
-Again, it snowed, we worked on the bathroom (yes the one we demoed in November 2009).
More pics coming soon
-John still training for his Ironman
-Pete and Cora had a baby girl, Bowen Madison
March 2011
-Not snowing anymore
-Kristine and Adam had their second baby boy, Boden Ramon
..Lots of babies!!
In a nutshell, thats that.
I am going to be better about the blog again, I guess I needed a year off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment