...its been over a month since I posted a blog! Time flies when you are working AND planning a wedding :)
Wedding plans are moving right along...
Venue is booked
Photographer is booked
Florist is booked
Dress is ordered
Next up is music...
Work is going. Its a job. I go through the motions.
Life otherwise is same ole shit.
Piper was sick a few weeks ago and had to spend the night at the puppy ER. She is better now. She had a mild case of pancreatitis. Poo thing was so sick...on an IV :(
Went home a few weeks ago to throw my BFF Lauren a baby shower. It was so fun. She looks great :)
Last weekend went to NJ for J's grandpa's 90th birthday. That was nice to see the whole family. We hadn't seen them since we got engaged.
Thats it for now..I will be better about this blog...promise!
Tootle-Loo for now.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your blog is alive! hahaha...i figured it was because of all the good old wedding planning you were MIA!
Post a Comment