My life just is not as exciting as it was last year when I was not working...and I miss that!
April was busy busy busy. I was in CT two weekends in a row. Once for my friend Amy's wedding shower, where I saw all the girls and we had a great time. Then the following weekend we were back down for our engagement party. It was great to see everyone, family and friends. Samantha came home for the weekend and it was the first time I actually saw her since I have been engaged!
Johns parents came down with us, so it was fun to show them around the Milf. While we were down there we also went to the papery to look at and order the wedding invitations. I am so happy my sister was there or I would have been there forever. It was a little overwhelming! So many choices and combination that you could go with. I love what we picked out. Spent a little more $$ than I had hoped though, probably because I chose more priceless paper...cotton. But at least better for the environment :)
Speaking of Wedding stuff, we are only about 4 months out! Can you believe it? I can't at all. But I am super excited. I have been loving every second of the wedding planning. It is so much fun. All the big stuff is complete now and now we are onto to all of the fun little details.
Some other exciting news, my best friends lauren abd ben had their baby boy on Cinco de Mayo! Peter Grayson. Everyone is doing well and they are home already. He is such a cutie pie. I cannot wait to meet him.
Well, thats all for now. We are going to the dump to finally bring all of the bathroom demo there and then I have a baby shower to go to.
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mommy's.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment