Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday I said to myself, "I am not leaving the house today and I am going to bake cookies".
6 hours later, I had finished baking my cookies, total count was 10 dozen cookies and 2 dozen Chinese noodle candies (that's what my Grandma called them)!


SUGAR COOKIES


J gets home and he asks me, "why did you make so many cookies, who are they for?"
My answer, "I have no idea!"

We did go to the neighborhood holiday party, I brought about 3 dozen cookies.
All the neighbors where asking if we were the new ones that just moved in, and we had to keep telling everyone that we have been here for 2 1/2 years. I guess that's what happens when you don't ever go to neighborhood functions! It's pretty crazy because there are a bunch of neighbors that are from CT. One guy even went to the same high school as my uncle. Small World!

Saturday and Sunday we worked on the bathroom. I don't think I have posted any pictures. Right now our guest bathroom is completely demo'ed. We are down to the studs.


BEFORE


AFTER

Now we have to decide what we want to do. Our goal is to do everything ourselves, as much as we can. J is good with electricity and some plumbing. We are going to try and do the tiling ourselves as well. We shall see.

No comments: