Friday, December 4, 2009

Mouse in the house

So, we didn't get much work done on the bathroom this week because we are dealing with a mouse problem. On Tuesday night we were woke up my the LOUD mice digging in the walls. It freaked me out. They were loud and then all of a sudden we heard a weird vibration noise, I think maybe it was electrocuted. We haven't heard them much since, but we set about 10 traps, caught one 2 nights ago. The little stinker likes peanut butter to much to resist the mouse trap. We'll see if he likes Cheerios too, that was the buffet served last night.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

OMG I hate mice....that would freak me out so bad. I heard something in our attic the other night while I was up with Eli around 2am, I think we have a squirrel living up there. We are on the hunt for it now....