This past weekend many of my friends made it to Vermont to celebrate my 30th with me.
I rented out a bar on Saturday night and got the chance to see everyone.
Friday, my cousin came in from Milwaukee for the weekend. It was great to see her and have some time with her. The past two times awe have been together has been her wedding and her brother's wedding. Friday night we went to dinner at Butlers Tavern, which is a The Inn at Essex, which is run by NECI. They are part of the Vermont Fresh Network. They utilize fresh ingredients, sourcing locally, sustainably and organically. They also incorporate produce from their on-site organic garden. The food was amazing. I had the Chicken and Wild Rice soup as an appetizer and then for dinner I had the Fresh House-Made Gnocchi with crispy pancetta and sun-dried tomato cream sauce.
Saturday most everyone arrived in VT. We hung out at the house, ordered take out and then headed downtown.
It was a great weekend and so good to see everyone.
I will post some pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment