
When I was home, I went to may favorite grocery store, Stop&Shop. Love it. Maybe its because that's where I have always shopped until I came to VT, the land of no Stop&Shop. When I walked in with Dad, they had this new tool, SCAN IT! Basically, you walk around with a scanner and scan your groceries as you go. It keeps your total for you, so if you shop on a budget you know how much you are spending. It also dings with new savings about once a minute, sales that are not in the circular, only those using the SCAN IT, get them. Then, when you are done, all your groceries are bagged. You just click FINISH ORDER. Hand over your preferred method of payment and you are out the door!
Here are some pictures of me with my scanner:

My Scanner. Spent $10.50 so far...

DING! You can save $1.50 on ALL detergent
Over to that aisle I go...

Me and my scanner (notice I am in my favorite aisle...the ice cream!)
No comments:
Post a Comment