
Yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book for book club, "Same Kind of Different as Me". It is a non-fiction story about "a modern-day slave, and international art dealer and the unlikely woman who brought them together". It has been on the NYT best sellers list for a few weeks I believe. I will let you know how it is.
I also picked up "Tweak", by Nic Sheff, the son of David Sheff, who wrote "Beautiful Boy". We read "Beautiful Boy" last month for book club.
The last book I picked up, "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb. I got it in the used book section at B&N, so it was only $4.Normally I go to Borders because they have a "book club", basically a discount club that is free to join. B&N you have to pay for. I found a $25 gift card a few weeks ago to B&N so I thought I would use it. I got all three books listed about for $30! I though that was a pretty good deal considereing 2 of the books were brand new. All about the bargains these days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment