Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 2

Well, I am week two into the new job. We are still in training. Today we had our sales pitch presentation. I got an "awesome"! Go Me!

Tomorrow we have our assessment, so I need to do a little studying tonight. I am not too worried about it though. If you listen you should know what you are doing. It s crazy though, they track how many 'clicks' it takes you to do an exercise.

We also had a team meeting today and they are hiring 20 more account managers!! They want 10 to start on March 1 and 10 on April 1st. It's crazy how fast this company is growing. I am pretty excited about it. Everyone is really cool too. Should be a good ride.

Thats about it on this end. Last weekend we worked on the bathroom. This weekend we are skiing and I really want to go see the new movie "Valentines Day". It looks so funny.

Hope all is well to whoever is reading this.

Oh yeah, and the wedding planning is going well. We have a venue, just have to sign the contract. Dress is ordered. Been talking to photographers and then need to find a florist. AND then its just details, details, details.

:)

1 comment:

Krissy said...

That is great about your job! sounds like everything is falling into place!