Monday, January 18, 2010

MIA

So yet again I have been MIA. Been busy trying to figure out WHERE to have the reception.
We have looked at several places and none of them have jumped out at us. The good news is, I found a dress! I will be ordering that soon. So at least I will have something to wear when the big day is here.

I went shopping with my mom, J's mom and my good friend Laura this weekend. Afterwards we did a little wine tasting. Great way to spend a Saturday!



Other than that I have been getting ready to head back to work. Yup, you heard right, vacation is over. I accepted a job just before Christmas and the start date is February 1st. I am pretty excited to get back to work, although, now I have tons of things to do, so I feel like I could use some more time off...8 months off, if only I was engaged when I got laid off, I could have planned the entire thing!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

hahaha..well you can't have it all Sarah! you have had a lovely 8 months off from work, i can't beleive it has been that long!
Good luck at your new job, I can't wait to see a picture of your gown!