Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An Amazing Weekend

This past weekend we were down in CT for the Ya-Ya Family picnic. Quick explanation, the "ya-ya's" are a group of 7 woman that are fun and crazy!! My mom, as well as 6 other woman formed their little group when all of us kids were spending our summers swimming and sailing at the MYC. The 7 couples all go on vacations and go out to dinner and party together. This was the 1st annual family picnic with all of the 17 kids (including my sister from LA) and 1 grand-kid. It was a blast and fun to catch up with everyone.

THE YA-YA'S

The Husband's

John and I headed down there on Wednesday night, with the boat. The suburban's trailer hitch was out of order so we drove his bosses' truck down. Words cannot describe this thing, see picture below.



We spend all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday on the boat. It was so much fun to hang with my parents and my sister. I hadn't seem Sam since Thanksgiving!

Mom and her girls


J, me and Sammi on LIS

Not much else to write about, enjoy all the pics.

PARTY PICS

Group Shot


Junior Ya-Ya's


BFF's


Kid's Only


Me and Sam


Not a party until your playing flip cup!

2 comments:

Heather M said...

looks like so much fun!! i cant wait to go home. Are you wanting to move to ct now?

Sarah said...

everytime I go home, its hard to leave. I miss everyone so much!