Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy Labor Day!
The summer has come to an end. We had a great Labor Day. Beautiful weather. We were out on the boat all day on Sunday and the Monday morning. And Monday morning is when Piper decided to be brave and stand on the very edge of the boat...and fall off! I of course panicked and starting yelling at John..."John, John, John..." do which he turned around and realized why I was yelling his name. We had to swing to boat around to go and get Piper. I pulled a Baywatch moment and whipped off my beach dress and jumped in to get her. And it just so happened I had my red bikini on too! HaHa. She was fine, there were no boats around and she was swam towards the boat, which was a good thing. She is not a big fan of the water, because she fell in when she was a puppy...now she probably hates it even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG. That is too funny. She likes to jump off & out of things, huh?
Post a Comment