Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking for a good "weeknight" Wine?

Weeknight Wines, that is what I call the wine that I like to drink during the week. It's a bottle of wine that is yummy, inexpensive and it doesn't matter if you don't finish the bottle. I have several brands that I like. These are about $6.99 to $10.99
1. Jacob's Creek
2. Big House Red (which now has a 4 pack which is GREAT for weeknights)
3. Smoking Loon
4. Red Table Wine (by Sineann) This maker has much more expensive bottles too. There is one different thing about this wine, it has a glass cork. I have never seen that before, its pretty cool.

The next wine I am about to tell you about is one of my new favorite Cab Sav's. Its about $13.99 a bottle. It's called "The Show". I first had it at a restaurant and recently found it at a local grocery store.

No comments: